Friday, May 14, 2010

It's Been A While...

    It's been a while since I've done anything with my blog so I thought I'd update what's been going on. Last month, I was given the opportunity to attend the National Student Nurses Assoc. convention, in Orlando, FL because I am Secretary of the Utah Student Nurses Assoc. Two other classmates that held positions in USNA, Jared Larmore and Ashley Felsted attended, as well. It was a blast! Dax stayed with his Grandma Cannon and had lots of fun playing with his cousins.
  I finished my spring semester the last week of April. Woohoo! One more semester to go and then I'll graduate with my Bachelors :) I'm excited for summer and to have a little break. Cole should be coming home in a couple weeks and we are SO excited!! We miss him SO much!!
   Dax is getting bigger and smarter everyday! He is so funny and a joy to be with. If he hears airplanes outside he gets excited and says "It's my Daddy!!" He's so excited!




 

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl, didn't know you had a blog. Can I add you to my friends list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Of course, you can add me to your friends list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I hope things are going well!! Congrats on finnishing up school!! I bet that is a releif! Keep in touch...lets go to lunch!

    ReplyDelete

Quotes